Whether you need a pole building for residential, commercial, or agricultural use, we can help.
Standard Pole Building Features:
- Walls: 6×6 treated posts 8’ O.C. bored below frost line on a concrete footer, 2×10 treated bottom plate, 2×6 horizontal stringers 24” O.C., Condensation barrier, double header notched into post tops
- Roof: Engineered roof trusses 48” O.C. (4/12 pitch), 2×4 roof purlins 24” O.C., one foot vented eave overhangs, condensation barrier, full ridge vent
- .29 gauge metal siding and roof sheathing (40 yr.)
- One 3’ x 6’8” steel entry door
- One set of slider doors (up to 12’ wide)
Make it yours by choosing from a variety of:
Building Heights (both one-story and two-story) & Building Sizes
Garage Door Sizes
We offer a 10 year warranty on Pole Buildings.
Estimated Lead Time
On average, 2-4 weeks. Depending on the time of year, this timeline can fluctuate. Please call for more information.
For sizes, prices, and other options, download the structure price sheet below.